Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 6

Original art.

A lot of the time for my drawings I use an inspiration for my art.  For the change project, I wanted to do something original that represented change kind of low key.  I decided to draw a girl from when she was a baby to death, to show how much someone physically changes while they grow.  I didn't have an inspiration  for this piece so I just kind of went with it.  I like the way the final product came out and enjoy seeing the change.




Learning New Techniques



When I was creating my visual journal, I didn't know

how to use the modge podge, and i didn't know where to start.  It took me a while to figure out how much to use and things like that but i eventually got the hang of it.  I had never created a visual journal or used modge podge before but now that i've learned a new technique and created the journal I love it.  I love the way it turned out and how it's about future places i want to go.  I feel like it shows my identity and where I want to go.  

Solving Problems

When creating art, you can come across problems.  One of the problems I came across during my decorative sculpture project was trying to get the wire to go and stay in the direction I wanted it to.  Eventually I figured out how to make it stay by experimenting with the wire and using different tools to help me.  I kind of like the way it turned out.  I feel like it could have been better but the birds I think make it look real.  I went on a limb and used wire and had to solve a few problems to get the final outcome the way I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment